Monday, September 24, 2012

Such A Dirty Girl

I'm deep in thought about last night, still.

It all began when He massaged my shoulders. It wasn't sexual but it touched a place of submission. I tried expressing that, not sure how good I did.

He kissed my neck and shoulders. Soft kisses that dug into my mind like claws.

At one point He hugged my from behind, wrapping His arms around my waist. I felt a wall of His drop, if only for a moment.

There was desire, possession, sweetness, and a touch of vulnerability...all in one hug.

Maybe I'm misreading that, but that's what came across to me.

In His bedroom, He pulled my hair quite a bit. It was fantastic! Especially when He pulled me forward and growled in my ear.

He wanted to know if I wanted to swallow His cum or have Him shoot it on my face. Well being the dirty girl I am, I opted to swallow.

At one point, He asked what I wanted. I couldn't find words. He asked if I wanted to suck His cock. I said yes but...I want you to dominate me.

He knows my limits and boundaries. I didn't want it to be about me.

I wanted to be an object, a plaything for His use.

Which is exactly what I became in the moment. A good little cocksucking slut.

So maybe things weren't quite as vanilla as they appeared, hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment