Saturday, August 3, 2013

Blowjob in the Park

This was written about Saturday, July 20th.

I got to see Sir today!!! Makes for an incredibly happy sub!!

I received a text from Him a little before noon that He was going to be in my town to run an errand. He asked if I wanted to go grab lunch. Of course I did! We went to this little Asian restaurant that we've been to before. Someone Sir knows ended up coming in after us, a guy He used to work with. Not being from the area, I don't run into a lot of people. Sir runs into people He knows all the time though. That was highly amusing for me, though don't ask me why specifically.

After lunch, I suggested we go to a local park to walk around and talk. It's very shaded which was needed in this recent heat wave. At first, it was completely innocent. Oh don't think I don't see those smirks!! :-P

Then I went in for a hug. That was the beginning of the end of innocence, heehee! Sir pulled me in for several kisses that left me giddy and breathless. I really could kiss that man for the rest of my life and never have enough.

I also had a little fun. See what I did there? :-D  I poked Him saying, "You're it!" and ran a little bit up the trail. He must think I'm so silly at times. I think He's called it like watching a 6 year old. Well thank you very much Sir, but it's more like 5 or 7. I can never decide, LOL! Sooo maybe He's right.

Sir was terrible with all the teasing. Totally mean! He kept going in to kiss me, tracing His fingers down my chest to stroke the one nipple ever so softly. Leaving me wanting to melt right there. Yes, one little touch can knock down all my defenses and will power.

He kept suggesting very lewd ideas to do in the woods, all to see my reaction. I was blushing and smiling something fierce, often left without words. After one of those times, He grabbed the back of my neck, controlling my walking and sending me crashing into subspace. As we came upon the other end of the trail to exit out, the path had been completely blocked by trees that had fallen during the latest storm. There was no way anyone was getting through.

Sir had this brilliant idea to play, out in the open. Right there, at the blocked entrance/exit. It's been so many years since I've taken such a risk in broad daylight in public space. But what a rush!! I've missed that thrill! He first had me stroke His cock. But it wasn't too long before I was crouched down as He had me suck Him off. Mmmm!

He's evil though. He grabbed my hair and pulled me away, making me watch as He stroked His own cock. Not letting me touch, lick or anything!! Probably does it because He loves the look of desperation I have to get His cock back inside my mouth. And the whole power trip of it all, hee hee!

We had lots of fun that day. We didn't have a lot of time together
that day but it was enough to leave us both soaring. :)

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhh, at soaring feeling. So glad you were able to have a small amount of time together. :)

    ReplyDelete