Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Hello again

Sorry I haven't been active since early last month. Just a whole lot more medical stuff going on. Going to a new therapist and adjusting to that. I ended up in the ER...always fun. That led me to seeing a GI doctor and having an upper scope done. Good news, they didn't find anything. Bad news, they didn't find anything lol. So I suspect a colonoscopy is in my future. Or it might be my back causing abdominal pain...cuz ya know that's a thing.

I finally got into pain management. There was a lot of hassle and miscommunication involved. It just got resolved yesterday so that should say a lot. But, it's all sorted. I have follow up in Dec. They're giving me more pain meds than I actually need. Could also be that it's new so that's why it's hitting me so hard. Tramadol did the same thing when I was on it briefly. This is like Tramadol, except it doesn't interact with all the meds.

Frank and I have been really good. He's busy working. I'm trying to do what I can every day. We see friends regularly. Frank went to a concert with them just last week. I can't do loud noises and the standing room only.

We did get a new kitty! His name is Morgana, after a black and white cat from our favorite video game, Persona 5. He looks black and white, but we discovered in bright light he has dark brown hair mixed in with the black. So more mocha. He's 7-8 months old. We don't know for sure because he was a stray hanging out around one of our friend's places. The older girls aren't happy but they're adjusting.

Lisa and I have been hanging out a lot more again recently. It's good to be able to do that. We're binge watching Dr Who. I'm midway through season 6 already haha. We also decided that I'm Rory (for those of you who know the show).

I'll try to remember to post more often. It's probably gonna be a lot of cute cat pictures for a while. Not that I'm sure anyone will mind. 😜

No comments:

Post a Comment