Monday, January 5, 2015

The New Year

I didn't realize it had been a few weeks since I'd written anything. The holidays were especially busy and hectic this year. I finally have down time and plan on being less social for a while. The downtime is necessary for my body and mental health.

It's not all been fun and joy, though there were a lot of good times. I don't know how much I'll want to write about any of it, or how much I'll have to say in the next couple of weeks. Just wanted to post an update.

I'll be okay eventually. I always make it through things. But this isn't a great way to start the new year. Hopefully y'alls new year is going better. Steve is coming over Wednesday and I have therapy tomorrow. Maybe those will help and I can get back to fun posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment