Thursday, January 22, 2015

Kink Article

Over the weekend, I received an email from an online kink magazine. The Managing Editor asked if I'd like to do an article for them about a D/s topic. Of course I said yes. It'll be a fun topic: "What a submissive should expect when entering into a D/s relationship." There's so much I can do with that.

When I'm done writing the piece, I'll definitely post a link so y'all can take a look. I'm really excited about this.

But for now, I'm sick with the flu so I'm going back to resting on my couch and hopefully feeling better. I've been sick since Monday and it hit like a brick wall. I felt okay all day, but within an hour, I felt like crap and started coughing up a lung. Ugh!

In other news, Chris and I aren't together anymore. I broke up with him over the weekend. After everything over the holidays, I can't do it anymore. It was horrible. Even thinking about it makes me sad and angry so I'm going to stop. It was for the best though.

Regardless, I'm incredibly excited to do a kink related article. I'm going to have fun with it. And who knows what other doors will open because of it. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment