Monday, February 23, 2015

Bitchy

Well that guy? Yeah he sucked. Seriously possessive way too early on. And encroaching my boundaries or pushing past them. Ick!

What the fuck is wrong with people?

Heh, yes I'm aware that I'm asking that question...

So what's been new? I was at a big event over the weekend, full of my kind of people. It was wonderful! I was able to spend time with friends I hadn't seen in quite some time. I got to watch two amazing performers come out dressed up like Anna and Elsa and sing Let It Go. Mind you, this was for a magick/comedy show. Yeah, it was that kind of weekend. :-D

Steve and I are still kind of weird. I don't know what's up with that. I think maybe I have a streak of mean and bitchy going on. Makes me think of:


I'm not trying to be a bitch, I swear. But it has been coming out more lately. Apparently I've been cursing more often too. I'm feeling jaded and disgruntled most days. Mainly with the lack of sleep and reoccurring nightmares. That has been going on for the last week or so.

I hit a wall for my threshold of patience and I'm not sure I know how to be nice right now. Polite, maybe, but not nice.

There's also this anti anxiety med in me and who knows what the heck that's doing to me. I told Steve earlier that I'm going to hit up the gym in the morning. Maybe I can let go of all this shit so I can be cute, adorable, and put together again.

Though to be fair, I did tell him that he may not like the person underneath. I was not always a nice, sweet person. I could be, but it wasn't my norm? Childhood and my teenage years were odd and that's what my therapist and I have been poking near these days. It's not been fun.

I wish I could say there's been kink. But fuck people. Fuck men. Fuck all of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment