Sunday, February 8, 2015

Mrrrrr

It's been one hell of a week. Besides the undercurrents of a depressive episode, I have HIGH levels of anxiety going on. I have an appointment with a neurologist in the morning. My therapist wants to talk to that doctor to create a game plan of meds for me.

Can I say how much I loathe this idea?? And I know I need it. Ugh

I think Steve and I are fighting. I say "I think" because we've never really fought before. This is not helping my anxiety, but he's...I'm...we're just not okay. It sucks.

All of this sucks.

In other news, I met a guy. My friends like him. I like him. We're inching along at this kind of dating thing. Not relationship dating, but dating with the intent to further see each other with romantic contexts underneath it.

And yeah. That's the highlight of my life right now. The rest of it is not as great. Kinda sucky. But even with all the suck going on right now, the guy is still here. Gotta give him props for that.

Let me just curl up in a little ball now.

No comments:

Post a Comment