Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Some unexpected good news

So I found out the Ex is back in his hometown, which is an hour or so further away than where he was living (now 3 1/2-4 hours away). There's that. Apparently the young woman broke up with him. Good for her. No, I'm not cackling. Not at all. ;)

I know he hates that town, even visiting. Now he's back there. Hahaha!

I also made it a point to let a friend who lives near one of the major cities up there to let anyone who should know all about him. I found out that he's not vetted for any events so no play parties for him.

If I weren't curled up in bed, away from the cold, I'd do a happy dance just thinking about his misery. Though to be honest, he deserves far worse than his current state but I'll take what I can.

I'm a bitch, but with good reasons for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment