Tuesday, November 19, 2013

In a Rut

I'm in one of those ruts where I don't know what to write about. I haven't written in a while, so it's easy to not write. Then it feels like so much has happened and yet nothing at all important. I don't know where this year has gone. Though I've been saying it all year, it seems like it never slowed down enough for me to catch up to the present.

There's been heart aching depression with startling moments of clarity, only for the depression to surge back in. Riding that storm is a bit like a crazy roller coaster that you're not sure is ever going to end.

Isn't this supposed to be a kink blog? Or a relationship blog? Maybe both?

Sorry, I've got none of that for y'all. I haven't seen Sir in a month. Chris is maybe talking about getting together in January. I do see Lisa fairly regularly, but her and her hubby haven't been doing well lately. So, it's not like we've been having any fun I can talk about. Besides Lisa getting me addicted to the Wii. There's something wrong with that, after years of not liking any video games. Though I'm sure most "gaming people" wouldn't put the Wii in the same category.

The next month is going to be insanely busy. I'm looking forward to it all, don't get me wrong. But in some ways, I don't want any of it. I'll go out and be social though because it's good for me. Or at least that's what I keep telling myself.

Maybe with the craziness of the next month I'll have something interesting to tell y'all about. Maybe I'll actually want to talk again.

1 comment:

  1. This blog is about you .. the good, the bad, the kinky, & the rut ... I wouldn't want it any other way!

    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete