Monday, April 3, 2017

Puzzling Dreams

Nighttime, in bed, is the worst time of day for me. It's why so many of these blogs have been written late at night lately. Being alone with my own thoughts is not ideal.

The last few nights I've been dreaming about searching for someone. One night I had several dreams and while they drastically changed the main premise was the same. Find a person.

Not the same person, mind you. I haven't even been me in most of the dreams. The more surprising part has been when I am myself in the dream and people from my past show up. No one I generally think of or have any emotional attachment to either.

Something must be weighing heavy somewhere in the confines of my mind, but I'm genuinely at a loss. Most likely if I do realize what it is, I won't remember these dreams and whatever connection it is. Or it's my mind being weird. That is always a strong possibility.

Regardless, it's a good puzzle to distract me from what I was originally going to write about. And what was on my mind even as I stated this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment