Friday, February 14, 2014

Winter Blues



For nearly two weeks now it's been snow, basement flooding, more snow, flooding, even more snow, flooding. My car is stuck out back, in the snow. My basement is flooding. You'd think the melting snow would mean by car could get free...Nope.

Not to mention, I've been helping Lisa handle her stress with the dogs being sick, seeing her grandma, all the stress between her and her hubby.

I handled it all last week and most of this one, but I'm at a breaking point. Which will make everything Sunday seem like a walk in the park.

My threshold for stress is very low, as of late. I can't do this anymore.

All I want to do is curl up and hide under the covers until spring. I know part of that is the depression talking, but the rest? I want to throw in the towel for a while, not deal with this crap.

And to make things even better, the weather people expect more snow to hit this evening into tomorrow morning.

I'm so fucking done.

No comments:

Post a Comment