Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Time Off From Blogging

I know I haven't been posting in the last week. I do have posts that will be up eventually for your reading pleasure.

Unfortunately, we're going through a really rough time. We got some devastating news that has left us confused and lost. Our relationship is fine, not to worry you all. But I need time before I can write, comment, and generally interact on here again.

I didn't want anyone to think I had abandoned ship though. Maybe after I see Him on Saturday, I'll be okay enough to put thoughts to the page again.

Until then, be well everyone.

8 comments:

  1. Sending big giant comforting hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sending positive thoughts your way. *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  3. What? Life isn't like it is on the Internet? Real things happen and take you away? No. I refuse to accept that. You must carry on here.

    Just kidding - I really appreciate your note - it is thoughtful and it was both informative while maintaining your privacy. Please be well.

    Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too funny, Kitty. Your comment gave me a much needed smile when I read it. Thank you. :)

      Delete