Sunday, February 17, 2013

This weekend

So we're currently listening to music that's just a bit too loud. Yes, I'm posting from the venue.

Everything has been wonderful. This is my first free moment all weekend which should tell you how busy it's been. We're waiting for another set to begin. I saw Sir checking my blog which reminded me to say hello to you lovely people.

I'll tell you all the details when I'm not posting from my phone. I apologize if the formatting isn't proper as blogger from my phone likes to screw with me.

We'll be heading back after some dinner. Likely to arrive home around 8, so not too terrible. It's been a great weekend and completely worth the little to no sleep. Not sure if Sir completely agrees...

Hopefully enough that we'll return to this at another time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment