Monday, June 3, 2013

Intermission, Partie Deux

Because Sarah encouraged this...

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror this morning, what was the first thing you thought? Wondered if I'd like the new glasses. I do, but my eyes are not used to these.

2. How much cash do you have on you?  About $70-80, I'm normally lucky to have a couple bucks

3. Name a word that rhymes with door?  more
 
4. Name your favorite planet?  Venus
 
5. Do you own more than 100 Cd’s?  I haven't counted in some time, but I would think so.
 
6. Have you ever finished a bag of popcorn and ate the junk from the bottom?  No, and I usually don't eat popcorn.
 
7. What kind of top are you wearing?  A white tee with some graphics and sparkly designs.
 
8. Have you ever labeled yourself?  Yes. Too many labels.
 
9. Name the brand of shoes you are currently wearing? I'm not, wearing socks.
 
10.Bright or dark room? Naturally lit room. But not too terribly bright either.
 
11.Have you ever been pooped on from the sky?  You'd think, considering how much time I've spent in NYC. Isn't that what always happens there?? But nope.
 
12.What does your watch look like?  Don't wear one.
 
13.What were you doing at midnight last night?  Saying g'night to Sir and getting ready for bed.
 
14.Have you ever dated someone a decade older than you?  Yes. I typically prefer those older than me. But neither Sir or the boyfriend are much older than me.
 
15.Have you ever listened to a song and cried? All the damn time.
 
16.Who last told you he/she loved you? My best friend.
 
17.What was the last furry thing you touched?  My cats.
 
18.How many drugs have you taken within the last three days? If Alka-seltzer cold is a drug, whatever the recommended dosing is. Still can't shake this damn bug.
 
19.Favorite age so far? Now?
  
20.Have you ever had a secret crush on a teacher?  Hahah, Yes! This should have been the first sign that I was attracted to older men from the very beginning.
 
21.What was the last thing you said to someone? "Moo"  It's a thing I do.
 
22.Have you ever been found sleep walking?  Yes, though not since I was a young kid.
 
23.What was the last song you sang? Walk Away by Kelly Clarkson
 
24.What’s your favorite number? 4
 
25.Where did you live in 1987?  That's a good question...
 
26.What do you do when the vending machines eats your money?  Smack it a few times. If that doesn't work, I find a manager.
 
27.Do you kiss with your eyes open or closed?  Closed, definitely closed. Open seems awkward and kissing is awkward enough.

28.What was the last song you heard?  Set Fire To The Rain by Adele
 
29.If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?  Italian
 
30.Have you ever seen a ghost? I see them nightly. Come hang out in my kitchen after dark, lol. Or the ever growing collection of spirit animals, up to 2 cats and a huge dog. Though the most unexpected was on my front lawn back at my mother's home one summer when I was home from college. I was outside enjoying the quiet evening when one walked right past me. A woman, probably in her late 20's, early 30's in farm style clothing, which would make sense given it had been all farm land until the 1950s.
 
31.When was the last time you ever wrote a letter to someone and mailed it?  To the penpal I had in Africa through my Church, back when I was 11 or 12.
 
32.Can you change the oil in a car? Heh, no. I was gladly pay someone else to do that.
 
33.How far back do you know about your ancestry?  Considering various lines of my family came over illegally, not terribly far. One side can trace back to a village in eastern europe.
 
34.When showering do you start the water and then get it, or get in and then start the water?  The water has to be the right temperature before I can get in.
 
35.Have you ever crashed a car? No, but have had someone hit mine.
 
36.Does every family have a crazy relative? I would think so. All the branches of mine have bits of crazy. Unfortunately that doesn't bode well for me.
 
37.Have you ever sent or made a prank call? Not at all.
 
38.How old do you look? My age, though for many years I looked at least a decade older than I was.

39.Should guys wear pink?  If it suits his skin tone, then yes.
 
40.Have you ever done anything for which you could be arrested?  Haha, yep. Wouldn't you like to know the details???  *winks*

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! You did it and answered every one, even if you deflected a few answers. :)
    Aren't you glad I encouraged you???
    THanks for sharing....

    ReplyDelete