Thursday, June 13, 2013

Naked Thursday?? Apparently!!

There's something a little unusual about me when the first thing I do when entering my bedroom is get undressed...in the middle of the day. And not notice for a good 5 minutes. I do this on a fairly regular basis, too. Then I wonder why I'm not wearing clothes anymore.

I'm supposed to be packing and got distracted by the internet. :D  Which is probably why I didn't notice that I was naked right away.

Sorry for teasing you all in the comment section yesterday!! I was quite worked up but I didn't mean to do the same to you. :-P

Once things settle down after this month, we really do hope to see each other more often. I playfully said that I'd have two of our friends (both well over 6 ft tall, big men)  kidnap Him for me, if not. I know it's something we're trying to work on. With both of us being out of town for most of this month, there's not much we can do about it.

As much as I'm hyping up seeing Him at the end of the month, it's not about the kink or sex. I miss Him. Falling asleep with His arm wrapped around me and waking up with Him there. Our playfulness and teasing. Just being together--that's what I miss.

He joked that I was going to be planning and plotting this big affair for His birthday. And yeah, we're totally going to have sexcapades. There's going to be a woman tied to the bed as a present. *rolls eyes*  I'm sure as hell not going to give up alone time with Sir. I'm not an orgy type of gal anyway. Ya need orgy clothes, orgy furniture and orgy kind of friends. ;)

I think I've had enough distractions. So I'm going to put clothes back on, lol and go pack. Hope everyone is having a Happy Thursday!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I think the reason you undress when you enter your bedroom is because it's a sub-conscience act. What your sub-conscience is telling you is that you need Sir and you need him more often :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. JAS, Sorry I didn't get a chance to comment earlier but I just wanted to say I hope you have a good time while you are away. HAVE FUN


    ((((((HUGS))))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once I got through the exhausting bits, it's been fun!! I even took a jog with fresh ocean air filling my lungs. So happy right now!!!

      Delete