Thursday, June 27, 2013

Off With Sir :)

This will be a quick post! Sir will be here in less than 3 hours and then we'll be off having lots of fun. :-D

I can't wait to see Him and spend time together!! Even though I saw Him on Saturday, I miss Him already. It'll be very good to have alone time with no worries or concerns.

I'll be sure to fill in some details for you all over the next few days!!

Also, I'm celebrating with a good portion of the US with DOMA being declared unconstitutional as well as marriage equality being legal once more in CA. There's a long way to go on so many issues in the US but these were two big steps to seeing a better future for all.

6 comments:

  1. I am thrilled you get to spend time with Sir. Enjoy every second!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!!!

    Have a wickedly Delicious time!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tee hee, wicked and delicious are both accurate!

      Delete
  3. Wonderful, enjoy yourself...and I look forward to reading how it went.

    ReplyDelete