Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I've got it bad!

The following was describing something that happened while I was at an event this past weekend...

me: I um wished you were there...and thinking about you? well that made me smile...it may have also eased me into playing with someone new for the first time.


Him:  *touches cheek* You've got it bad don't you?

me: *whispers*  yes

Him: :)
Well then
I'm just glad I can be helpful to you

me: you definitely were that...even just in thought...and that was a very close call to touching the inner sub...i kind of glazed out for a second there.

Him: :)
my little kitten is learning


yeah...I have it very bad for him. I would say I'm sorry, but I'm not. At all. *grins*

He called me his kitten. That didn't go unnoticed.

I'm seeing him tomorrow. I think we'll finally have our "talk" then.

*crossing fingers*

No comments:

Post a Comment