Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Sub Drop & Trust

In my post from the other day, I mentioned how I experienced sub drop after what at first seemed like some pretty vanilla fun.

Then it occurred to me how non-vanilla things really were.

He was in control. Took me by the reins, shaping my pliable self to His will.

I've always said "capture my mind, and my body will follow."

He did just that. He got right into my head. By the time I was in His bedroom, I was a compliant submissive.

I trust Him. I feel so safe around Him...

Typically I deal with sub drop on my own. Miss independent.

I was so gone though, so trusting and free...that when I crashed, I clung to Him. Even when I couldn't express words, I showed Him I needed His comfort in that moment.

I'm fine now. Smiling back on a very deliciously fun evening.

It seems He's been a lot of firsts for me. This is one instance among many.

I'm seeing Him later this evening. Should be interesting to see how we interact now that a few more cards on on the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment