Saturday, September 15, 2012

Moi? A present?

I'm going to be a birthday present for a friend of mine's Master.

She's been wanting to have another girl available for him to hurt during their times together. It's been a number of years since she's had a sister sub.

Her Master has no clue of what his present is, only that it'll be waiting for him on Wednesday!!

It should be a lot of fun! I'm sure I'll have pretty marks to show off!!!

I'm also hoping I'll be able to sit the next day. Chances are very slim, but crossing my fingers anyway.

~~~~~~~~

I'll be at a local gathering (a munch basically) tomorrow. Typically I get to see "Him" there. He has other plans for the day though. I'll miss him, but I have a feeling two of my friends will continue their torture streak. Not that I mind!

It's looking to be a smaller gathering than the norm. I plan on chatting with people around the room instead of staying in one spot the whole time. It can be a bit overwhelming with 40+ people normally.

No comments:

Post a Comment