Sunday, September 23, 2012

Some Unexpected Happenings

Dinner was great! Really fantastic actually. I had a lot of fun with Him, a bit of cuddling on the couch.

Then there were some unexpected happenings. After dinner, we were relaxing in the kitchen when He remembered He had some laundry to put on. No big deal. Went downstairs with him...

That's when things got intense. He was playing me with a bit. Kissing my neck. Pressed Himself against me from behind...and yum He was very hard!

Should have guessed what would happen from there!

I got led up to His bedroom.

Pushed to the floor so I was kneeling before Him.

We kissed. Good god can that man kiss!

I could have kissed Him all night and been content.

Then He had me suck his cock! That was just super fun!

I love sucking cock and definitely don't get to enough.

I swallowed of course, like a good slut.


The sub drop was unexpected, given there wasn't a lot of dominance. He was in control and assertive, sure. But I've never dropped from a basically non-BDSM scene.

I really just want to curl up and cry. Strange, considering how awesome everything has been.

I was even shaking after He came. I clung to Him. I needed that physical comfort.

I'm sure I'll have more to say about this in a few days, after I process everything.

Probably has something to do with the fact that we crossed a line. We talked about oral sex..and it was something we were both interested in. But, now it's actually happened.

I don't think my mind has caught up with that yet. Nor what it means for us, if anything.

More to come on this soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment