Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!


HAPPY EASTER!!!

Lots of holidays going on, so I'll make a quick list of it. :)

Happy Easter!

Blessed Ostara!

Chag Pesach Kasher veSameach!!

As for me, I have a basket filled with goodies. I didn't have time to do dyed eggs this year. The little is sad about this. Next year though!! Tonight there will be a delicious dinner, pretty traditional Easter fare.

I did have a lovely Ostara, which is technically the Spring Equinox, but gets looped in with Easter because modern day celebrations have pagan roots. It snowed where I was on Ostara, which greatly amused me. The days before and day of were spent in the great company of several pagan friends.

The spring cleaning bug has bit me good this year. I've been in a cleaning mood. Feeling the urge to scrub the home top to bottom. I may do just that before Sir arrives.

Oh dear, we were talking about details for Friday. There's a home invasion scenario planned. I'm in so much trouble!!! I was told to be in clothing He can destroy. So I have a bra, panties, stockings and dress He can mess and fuss up however He pleases. I have a feeling there will only be tattered remains by the time He's done with me.

He may be wearing a mask, just to enhance the illusion. I'd be lying if I didn't say a small part of me is nervous. I've not done anything with consensual nonconsent to this intense of a scene. But I'm also really, really excited!!!! It's going to be a lot of fun! And I think my nervousness will help out with the scene as fear sets in. Yum!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment