Thursday, March 7, 2013

The gods are out to get me

It's apparently going to be one of those weeks. I'm lying sick in bed, not sure what I have. I was fine one minute, felt like I had been punched in the gut, then sick ever since. I thought I was fighting a panic attack at first, until I realized there was no panic. Lovely, right?

There's just been so much stress lately. Especially the last few weeks. So much so that I think my period decided it wanted no part of me this month. It occurred to me last night in bed that it was about a week late. I run like clockwork every three weeks. Except when I'm super stressed out.

My screwed up mind decided to take this idea and run with it. I dreamed I was pregnant last night. And it wasn't even happy pregnant dreams. Everyone was pissing me off, lol.

For the record, no I really don't think I'm pregnant...one has to have sex to have that happen, lol...Yes, I'll still test if it hasn't come by next week, just in case. So no one has to panic because I'm not worried.

I'm simply illustrating how my mind takes twisted pleasure in torturing me. Evil sadistic monster. Lol!

I may be less myself today. Left over dredges of depression mixed with sickness and meds don't often make for the nicest submissive, hahaha.

1 comment:

  1. I hate those dreams that leave you rattled and grumpy when you wake up! I hope you're soon feeling much better.

    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete