Friday, March 15, 2013

Waiting and Wondering

I'm out of town and will be for a while. I miss Sir already, though it's been nice where I am. So vague, I know.

I don't know how often I'll be posting but I will be checking in and reading others blogs as much as possible.

There's been some stress already, but that's from back home issues. It seems to have sorted itself out until I can deal with it upon my return. Sir is worried, the BF is worried...I'm optimistic and hopeful. We'll see how it all plays out.

Speaking of them...maybe they aren't so bad at figuring things out after all???

The BF may be more dominant than I suspected. More accepting, especially of Sir. Had moments of poignant reflection, including of making things work because if total possession isn't possible, then my happiness is the next best thing. Might have some more long term potential than I would have guessed too.

As for Sir, we had a conversation before I left. I wasn't too thrilled with it, even if I understood His intentions. Maybe He can be accept things as they stand for the long haul as well. But that's a conversation for another time, many months down the road.

If they're willing to try...I sure as hell I willing to give it a go and do what I can to make things run as smoothly as possible.

We'll just have to wait and see...

No comments:

Post a Comment