Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Squishy!

I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine
and he shall be my Squishy.
Come on Squishy. Come on, little Squishy.



That's been on my mind all morning. The funny part is I totally think of Sir when I quote that part of "Finding Nemo". I can see His "I'm not amused" look now. But He is squishy! And He's mine. :)

The bruises on my butt are just starting to fade. He and another friend of ours were playing with me when I got these bruises. They were alternating their hits, but somehow mainly hitting the same area. Under my right butt cheek. Sir says my best reactions are when I'm hit there. I'll have to take His word for it, lol.

I managed to catch some kind of cold/congestion. Low grade fever, coughing. All the fun stuff. So a day in bed resting and hopefully feeling better soon. I need to be okay by Friday as I'm babysitting the best friend's little man (the monster) for a week while her and her soon-to-be husband go on their honeymoon. Thankfully I have more free time than I know what to do with and can watch their son while they're away.

Hee hee, I invited Sir to brunch on Sunday. I'll have the monster man with me. He's a very well behaved little boy. A total ladies man as well, flirting with every woman he sees. He's only 2. I can't imagine what he'll be like as he gets older, haha. Then we're going to a cute little park so monster man can run around and play. It's going to be sweet and adorable. I can't wait! :-D

2 comments:

  1. Feel better quick! You're going to need all your energy to babysit the 2 year old. Have fun, I'm sure you will!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Monster man is a handful at the best of times. Good thing I love him so much. :) Hopefully I'll be 100% tomorrow or close to it!

      Delete