Thursday, April 25, 2013

The First Unmentionable...Lot of Firsts Actually!!

I came across this in my drafts folder.
Figured it was about time to share.

I don't know when y'all will see this...it's from the post all the way back here. I'm assuming it'll be quite a long time before I'm allowed to post this. See what I did there? Not allowed to post about it. Whether He sees it or not, He does act like my Dom quite often.

Anyway, I'm writing this the next day from that post I linked. Why? Because if I don't write about it now, I won't remember all the wonderful details.

*swoon*

So, I'm apparently terrible at seducing. Okay that's not really true. I didn't know if I should try to seduce Him. I was also fighting back a low point at that given moment.

I find out later that He likes making the sub admit what she wants. Sadist! He knows that I struggle saying things out loud. That was half the point. Then when I wanted to beg, He had me gagged!! But I'll get to that.

So we went to church then lunch. The shift happened at lunch. I was behaving, I swear. Then He...He did something silly. I'm debating admitting it. He had ordered a cheesecake. Let me tell you that was one of the best I've had. It was super fluffy. He mimicked dabbing it on Himself like cologne. Saying, "Now I'm irresistible" or something of that sort.

Why yes, you are...mmmmm!

*shakes head* Sorry about that I drifted off for a second. See what I mean? It's so easy for Him to turn me into a sex kitten.

We went back to His place, curled up on the couch, started watching the first episode of Chuck. It's one of His favorite shows. The inner sex kitten wanted to play. I also wanted to respect boundaries.

I was making it very well known that I wanted to play. If He didn't want to, then all He had to do was say so. My feelings would not have been hurt because frankly I knew part of Him was hesitant about doing anything.

We were kind of cuddling. I was giving Him looks. (This is when He told me I was bad at seducing...I wasn't really trying damn it! Next time, just you wait Sir! Though likely next time will be before y'all even read this...) 

I kissed Him...let me be clear, I do not like making the first move. Because of consent issues and stuff. I make things known and it's up to the other person. They can decide what to do with that. But no, I had to kiss Him first.

I do love the way He kisses, truly. He kissed back. Then things escalated, rather quickly. We were in His bedroom. I was being undressed by Him. Mmmm let me tell you that was HOT!!

I think He said something like, "If I'm going to, I want to see what I have to play with."

YUM! *melts*

He had me lay out on the bed. He inspected me, which frankly is something that hits my slut and humiliation buttons. I'm sure I was blushing quite red! Up my legs, over my stomach, my breasts. Turned me over and repeated the process. He had my hands at my side, to stay put there.

He pulled my hair. He asked, "So you think you can tell me what to do?"

Nononono! Not at all!!

But of course I was gagged. He said, "You're smiling. You like this, don't you?"

Lots of furious nodding of approval there!!

There was a belt. Oh let me tell you, I LOVE the belt. I'd not experienced one before during play. I am a fan!!! I got that across my chest, specifically my nipples. Then a bit on my stomach. He loved focusing on my pussy with that delicious instrument.

Then I was on my stomach again...oh did that happen first?? All I know is my ass got a lovely taste of that belt too! Mmmmm! Something else too. I was too out of it to notice. It was thuddy and yummy though!

I ended up on hands and knees. He was playing with my pussy. Fingering it. I know He ordered me to cum once. "Cum for me, now." and I did, believe me!!

There was an earlier orgasm I got permission for. I know He was playing with my clit and fingering me. I think I was on my back. The order is all sorts of screwy in my head, but I'm sure y'all understand completely!

While I was on all fours, He first fucked me. The angle was off though. It wasn't His fault. The way I'm tilted inside, it can be difficult to find a good angle from behind. But when it works, it's really damn good. Something we'll have to work on...if we haven't already...I think my bed with Him standing would work better. Anyway...

He flipped me over at that point. Nearly bent me in half and sank deep inside of me.

WOW!!!!!

It was awesome. He was awesome!! The way He was in me, He was hitting my g-spot. He was watching me, as I was moaning around the panties He gagged me with. I'm sure He caught all the eye widening.

I wanted to beg in that moment...a lot during all of it really. But being gagged with specific orders? I couldn't. I wanted to touch Him. I wanted to beg for pain. I wanted to tell Him all the things that I keep buried deep within me.

And I couldn't. He had ordered my hands above my head and I damn well left them there. No way was I disobeying. He wanted me exactly as I was and I was content to remain that way.

I fucked Him back as much as I could. Which frankly wasn't much in that position. However, I could do much with my muscles in my pussy. I could tell He enjoyed that, a lot. Hee hee!

He had His orgasm...damn well pleased about that. Love helping a guy orgasm! The sub in me does a happy dance for that. We wanted a round two...likely more than that. But we actually had to get to an event in half an hour.

He told me as we were walking to His car that I had a victory walk going. Damn right I did! I had gotten laid for the first time in god only knows how long. It was some of the best sex I'd ever had. I had sex with the man I'm in love with.

I smelled like Him and didn't give a damn. It's been 24 hours and I still smell Him on me. I love that!

So yes, this was all the "unmentionables"...I'm sure I forgot a few minor moments. But that's the gist of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment