Friday, December 14, 2012

Observations

I have this tendency to apologize a lot. Like, if I feel I've said or shared too much, I'll apologize for doing such.

I'm sure it drives Him up a wall at times. He always tells me "you're fine." So I know what I say doesn't bother Him...but yet I still feel compelled to apologize.

It's one of those things I'm trying to work on...

Also, I tried to get off last night. It was the first glimpse of arousal all week.

Every time I'd get close, my mind would stop my body.

This is part of why He took control in the first place. I need permission in order to cum.

And well, I don't want my orgasms to be my own. Not right now, at least. If He no longer wanted any control of me ever again, I'm sure I could find a way to cum.

But this is a temporary break from our power exchange. My orgasms are His and I'll just have to wait until He's ready before I am allowed to cum again.

There's not a single complaint from me in this, by the way.

It's just an observation that my orgasms are His, even when He's not actively in control of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment