Thursday, December 27, 2012

Holidays

I hope everyone had a happy holiday, whichever you may celebrate!!

I've been busy and a little uninspired to write.

June, I did see your comment. I'm just terrible at responding sometimes. Hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas!!

He and I are good. Back to where we should be. There was never any danger of us not being okay. Just some stumbling blocks as we sorted out our own minds, and figured out how to better express things directly. Still working on that latter part...

So yes I've been busy. Holidays and all that. I'm also having a few people over on this weekend. Some play, if people want to, with food and socializing. Maybe break out cards against humanity and Uno, because that's always fun.

Too bad this is a "dry" party because drinking and Uno is hysterical. Another time when people aren't playing.

I'm able to see Him over the weekend as well as new years eve. I'm very excited! Especially since last night we were discussing details to play. It should be a lot of fun and I'll share what He allows me. LOL

New years eve does involve alcohol. I'll be having rum and coke...I already warned Him that I'm a very snuggling drunk. Pretty damn silly as well. I'm sure He'll be amused, heh.

So that's what has been going on here. I'll keep y'all updated on fun happenings over the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment