Friday, December 28, 2012

Introspection and Plans

Alcohol and introspection is a very interesting combination. Not necessarily the good kind of interesting though.

I was drinking chocolate wine last night. It is as delicious as it sounds. Pretty sure I have a new favorite.

I'd been introspective most of the day. Wasn't anything bad per se, just being in my own head for awhile.

The alcohol was a bad choice in that the slightest things were setting me off into tears. It wasn't even taking much. An errant thought here and there found myself crying.

I was up late last night. Curled up with pillows and my thoughts. Once I got to bed, my sleep was restless.

Before you ask, He and I are fine. :)

There's going to be a lot of changes in the next year. Plans being put into action. Whispers and hints that things are shifting. A few maybes and what-ifs. Whole bunch of unknowns.

But while in this whole introspective mindset, there were some pretty concrete foundations making an appearance.

Heh, there's a distinct feeling of being tested. To see if my resolve is as strong as I believe it to be. Only time will tell.

I don't want to be vague but I've tried to write out what's going on and I keep deleting it. There's just so much that could happen.

I can tell you where it starts. Pulling out about 10-11 years of paperwork from boxes in closets. Incomplete documentation, I should add.

That's my plan for January. Going through all of that crap and seeing if anything new stands out. Familiarize myself with what's there and not there. Then see what I can do to obtain complete documentation from the company in question.

Yeah, it's going to be a very busy and complicated year.

No comments:

Post a Comment