Monday, December 31, 2012

End of Another Year

It's been a long year. It also feels like the year has flown by. But time is funny like that.

I'll tell you about the weekend in the new year. Oh did we have fun!! I'm mainly waiting because we'll also be seeing each other tonight and I'm sure I'll have more to talk about.

Mainly because it's 8:30 in the morning and I surprisingly have a busy day ahead of me.

Like a long nap because I feel like an old lady and can't stay up until 2 every night. :-P  It was like 3 am when I got to bed on Saturday. Barely slept as I had a "strange woman" in my bed, heh.

Now I have to stay up until god knows what time later this evening...yeah I'm a wuss when it comes to night time.

Oh I know what will happen! My friends will beat me awake, LOL!!

Or Sir will. Mmmmm, I approve of that idea more. Especially with a belt looped around my neck. *swoon*

I will leave y'all with a little bit of juicy details...

O.M.G...His scary/Sadist side??

It is damn scary. Not because I'm afraid He'll harm me. I know better.

No, that side is scary because it has the power to strip away all the walls I hide behind. Leaving the core of who I am vulnerable before Him.

I'm shaking just thinking about it.

It is scary in a conventional sense. I need to prepare my mind better for what He calls the "Hunter"...and I'm damn well His prey. I like that level of scary but I had no idea what to expect. I still don't really.

I'll learn though and He'll keep me safe along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment