Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Full of Surprises

He is just full of surprises...

Some of our conversation from last night:

Him: "Though I'm not your Dom, I would like to get you trained a little better."

me: "Well, that's a difference of opinions...some would say I was trained very well previously lol."

Him: "Yes but that was for them."

me: "Yes I know. I was just teasing."

Him:  ":P"

me: "You want me trained for your needs."

Him: "Yes. Because some day, I would like to take your leash if it is possible."

Him: "And if not, I'd at least like to get you to the point where you can take care of yourself when you are at liberty."


I was startled and shocked...in a pleasant way.

I knew He was interested in me. I wasn't not aware of the level to which those feelings existed.

He's trying to be more direct with me, and it's really showing.

I have a lot to say about that small snippet of conversation. I have no idea where to begin though. Something for another post I guess.

This weekend should be interesting, given that we have plans to meet up. Dinner, movie...and some other fun.

I'm excited for some alone time with Him. Sexually charged alone time. I'm sure I'll be in for more surprises.

No comments:

Post a Comment