Friday, October 5, 2012

I miss Him

My mind hasn't quite caught up with His revelation (the one I mentioned in my previous post).

It's stuck in: "Wait...what???"  *tilts head*

Under the surface though, there's a lot going on.

I'm giddy like a 5 year old going to Disney World.

Nervous and worried like a senior in college taking finals.

There's the quiet, pensive side stating calmly that the information has been well received and has been filed into the proper shelf in my personal library...to be called upon if/when it's relevant.

Maybe it'll settle in when I see Him next.

It's been too long since I've last seen Him. Touched Him.

We talk every day but it's not the same.

I miss His laugh and smile.

The looks that go right into my soul.

Two days. Then I'm all His...

No comments:

Post a Comment