Saturday, October 13, 2012

Sorting Out the Details

We've been doing a lot of talking.

The play and subtle D/s has been put on the back burner.

We need to figure out where we're going and what we want this to be.

Heh, a few things we hadn't been saying came out into the open.

We care about each other more than either of us realized.

Time for another in person talk over coffee. While I explain myself better in written word, he prefers things to be in person with verbal communication.

Thankfully, I've put my cards on the table already. Now I just need to hear his perspective.

I'm flexible. I'm both willing to wait and willing to take a stand now.

I believe the friendship and connection we share is strong enough to make either decision succeed.

I'm no longer worried about anything he'll tell me. Like I said, a lot that was hidden came to light in the past week.

No comments:

Post a Comment