Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Yes or No Game

Saw this over on Fondles' Blog and had to play along. Apparently it's a chain reaction from PK's Blog who I've actually not read before. But I've heard lots of interesting things so I will have to check out that blog sometime.



Two Rules: Answer in Yes or No only. And you can only explain if someone asks.

Taken a picture naked? Yes
Made money illegally? Yes
Had a one night stand? No
Been in a fist fight? Yes


Slept with your best friend? Yes
Had sex in a public place? Yes
Ditched work to have sex? No
Slept with a member of the same sex? Yes


Seen someone die? Yes
Ran from the police? No
Woke up somewhere and not remember how you got there? Yes
Worn your partners unmentionables? Yes


Fallen asleep at work? No
Used toys in the bedroom? Yes
Ran a red light? Yes
Been fired? Yes


Been in a car accident? Yes
Pole danced or done a striptease? No
Loved someone you shouldn't? Yes
Sang karaoke? Yes


Done something you told yourself you wouldn't? Yes
Laughed so hard you peed your pants? No
Caught someone having sex? No
Kissed a perfect stranger? Yes


Shaved your partner? No
Given your private parts a nickname? No
Ever gone in public without underwear? Yes
Had sex on a roof top? No


Played chicken? No
Mooned/flashed someone? Yes
Do you sleep naked? Yes
Blacked out from drinking? No


Felt like killing someone? Yes
Had sex more than 5 times in one day? No
Been with someone because they were in a band? No
Taken 10 shots of liquor in a day? Yes


Shot a gun? No
Gone outside naked? Yes



Hopefully I won't regret answering these!! LOL!

3 comments:

  1. ok i'm baited:

    gone outside naked? how?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, I've actually gone outside naked quite a bit. My friends and I were adventurous! My best friend and I would go out into her backyard naked all the time.

    Not to mention that during summers growing up, I wasn't a fan of clothing. So sometimes I'd just be naked. *shrugs*

    It was so much fun being young and carefree!

    But, I've also ended up naked quite a bit outside, though I think that's not what the question was asking. I've ended up with little to no clothing way too many times to count. Always with another person who got to play with me, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, i don't think that's exactly the kind of naked outside the question means! LOL

      thanks for clarifying!

      Delete