Thursday, October 25, 2012

I want to snuggle with Him ^_^

He says I'm much happier, more alive. More like when we first met. ^_^

It's had a very pleasant reaction with Him. He feels more at ease.

We're trying to set plans for a good snuggle session. Maybe throw on a movie. It sounds terribly vanilla, I know!

But moments like this are irresistible to me!!


I don't mind and neither does He. We both crave the physical closeness that comes with cuddling.

I even told Him that I want to cuddle Him while I sleep, which is unlike me. I do not like being touched when I sleep. For Him though? I'd make an exception. He's safe and trustworthy.

There are no set plans. It'll happen when it does. We'd love to snuggle all night together. He said to me last night, "you seem like you'd fit well."  I have to agree. It always feels right when He wraps His arms around me.

I'm feeling a little under the weather, which is why I'm likely so super cuddly. But then, I always want to cuddle Him. I have since the beginning. Goes back to feeling safe around Him. It's nice to have that safety and trust in another person.

Oh one last thing, the other day I had this desire to attend a church service with Him. I told Him about it. He thinks it would be good. Likely to show me a different perspective of Christianity. I think I surprised Him by asking. We'll see what happens with that.

Personally I think it'll be a lot of fun. It's been years since I attended anything but a Catholic service. Spoiler alert: I was Presbyterian until I was 8 years old. I vaguely remember our old church. I want to say there was a large projection screen that was sometimes used. I even remember my mom teaching a sunday school class and it was the Noah's arc story.

I had always enjoyed church, no matter the denomination. The Anglican service in DC was interesting. Close to Catholism but different enough. There was a woman leading the service. It was refreshing. So I look forward to what His church can show me. I have a feeling it'll lead to quite a number of intriguing conversations. I look forward to them.

And all of those wonderful snuggles. Lots of cuddles and snuggles. Definitely looking forward to those! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment