Tuesday, January 15, 2013

6 Months :)


Six months of friendship
smiles and laughs that opened my heart
tears and hugs touching our souls

Don't know what I'd do if we hadn't met
you brought light to my dark world
hope to one who had given up

Six months of slowly growing love
that I denied, ignored, rejected
until I could only accept it

Now we wait on whispered promises
holding tight, your hand in mine
for the day we can shine a light on Us


I am still sick and not going anywhere tonight, tomorrow, maybe not for a few days yet. I was up for about 10 minutes earlier in the afternoon. Wanted to get a bath around to feel clean again. By the time I was soaking in the tub, I was spent. Exhausted and ready for bed.

Took me a good 20 minutes to be somewhat decent again. Damn flu!

This means no time with Sir tonight. That's okay though. We'll have more time together in the future. We will see each other on Sunday after all. Maybe if I can get well, I can see Him sometime this week as well.

We talked a bit on skype earlier and He promised to be back. :)  Holding Him to that, especially with how I was making Him smile.

So, yesterday's post. Were I not sick and only semi-coherent, I don't know if I would have posted that. Well, I don't know if I would have shared nearly so much.



Sir and I are private people. Definitely don't want to connect this blog with our real lives, for practical reasons. I'd say He's even more private than I am, which is why I choose very sparingly to give out details.

Yesterday's post was an explanation of sorts. That we want this. God above we do! But doing it right and in the right time matters more. And given what we've decided to be, the depths of what that means...it's not casual. It's not just D/s. It's fuller, more complex.

It needs more time and attention we can give to it. His choice, mind you one I agree with wholeheartedly. A respectful nod to my past and those who were involved. I respect Sir more for it...as much as I want Him, all the time really.

And that's all I'll say on the matter. It's a choice that was ours to make. We could have made others. We could have gone public now, like we had discussed at one point. But time and space do wonders.

Like I said, I'm thinking long term again. This is a smart choice for the long term.

not me in the picture!! LOL


Now, Sir needs to return so I can continue being cute and snuggly. As well as gushing about how much I love Him. And how He's my giant teddy bear. My protector. Hee hee!!

I really do love Him. So much. I wait for the day I can be truly His. The foresight He has shown tells me that He will make an exceptional Owner and a giving, thoughtful lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment